Philosophy of the Company
To be the best company in representing Lithuanian business.
Professional and enthusiastic team with innovative attitude to business and knowledge of customer and business environment creates maximum benefit for the customers and contributes to formation of positive image of the country.
- We believe that a professional team ensures the high quality of services provided.
- Knowledge of a client, comprehension, empathy and flexibility facilitates mutually useful cooperation.
- We analyze the market, follow news and offer client-specific solutions in consideration of the precise needs of a client.
- We keep our word.
- We respect the diversity of businesses, values, beliefs and opinions.
- We are responsible for the business solutions we make after a professional evaluation of the business environment.
- We have respect and responsibility for each other, including our employees, clients, shareholders, partners and society.
- We enthusiastically seek to achieve our goals.
- We proactively search for modern solutions.
- We are open to innovations, and appreciate speed and innovative points of view.
- We are creative and look for possibilities in any new change.
- Economic liability is the basis on which other parts of our social responsibility are built. We believe that the aim for profit is a basic feature of a socially responsible company;
- We have long-term goals and seek a stable environment created in a transparent way by considering the interests of the business environment and the needs of all market players.
- We aim to build a successful business for our clients, ourselves and business partners, while assuring the welfare of our employees and shareholders.
“The EXPO Centre: The flight is beginning!”
Interview with Quality and Product manager of the Schweitzer project companyPlease introduce yourself. Tell me more about your company. I am Stefan B. from Italy. Our company Schweitzer project is one of the leading European ...
Interview with Nikolas Kallas Chief Market Analyst of StormGeo from NorwayPlease briefly introduce yourself, tell me more about your company My name is Nikolas Kallas and I work as Chief Market Analyst for StormGeo. We ...
Interview with Danish Wood Windows owner Jens Jørn Nielsen from DenmarkPlease introduce yourself and your company. I am Jens Jørn Nielsen from Denmark. At the moment I am living in Lithuania in a small city ...
Interview with Zoppas Industries general manager Juhani Nyroos from FinlandIndroduce yourself, your company. I am working for Zoppas Industries electric heating element technologies. I am salesman for Baltic area. ZI Heating Element Technologies is a ...
Interview with sales manager of Pulimetal Cittadini company from ItalyWhat kind of business do you have here in Lithuania? I am from Pulimetal Cittadini. Its a family managed company and we are more then ...
Interview with textile sales agent from Great BritainPlease represent yourself I’m from United Kingdom, Manchester. At the moment I am in textiles business and I am selling to apllostary, curtain and cushing ...
Interview with project manager of the LiSEC companyWhat kind of business do you have in Lithuania? As machine producer in Lithuania we are selling machines and software for flat glass industry, such ...
Interview with Mark Faggyas from the Bridgestone companyPlease briefly introduce yourself. What is your reason of visiting Lithuania? I represent Bridgestone – Bandag. In Lithuania we are working with Guminta, our main ...
Interview with CEO of the “Lime microsystems” companyThe company Lime microsystems started working in 2005. Company operates as a fables chip design manufacturer. At this moment company has two designing centers, ...
Interview with CEO and project manager of the “Holmbergs safety systems” companyFor what particular reasons have you chosen to start business in Lithuania? Lithuania and Sweden has good relationships and this country did not seem ...
Each sold product can be a wonderful advertisementNaujų eksporto rinkų ir užsakovų ieškančioms įmonėms tenka gerai pasukti galvą dėl veiksmingos strategijos, neretai ir nepagailėti investicijų, kurios padėtų būti matomiems ir patraukliems. ...
Lithuanian exports in the first half of 2013: strong increase in exports of dairy raw materials and challenges faced by small furniture companies in the search for new marketsCompared with the same period in 2012, exports of Lithuanian goods in the first half of 2013 increased by 14.7%, or LTL 5.3 billion, ...