Philosophy of the Company
To be the best company in representing Lithuanian business.
Professional and enthusiastic team with innovative attitude to business and knowledge of customer and business environment creates maximum benefit for the customers and contributes to formation of positive image of the country.
- We believe that a professional team ensures the high quality of services provided.
- Knowledge of a client, comprehension, empathy and flexibility facilitates mutually useful cooperation.
- We analyze the market, follow news and offer client-specific solutions in consideration of the precise needs of a client.
- We keep our word.
- We respect the diversity of businesses, values, beliefs and opinions.
- We are responsible for the business solutions we make after a professional evaluation of the business environment.
- We have respect and responsibility for each other, including our employees, clients, shareholders, partners and society.
- We enthusiastically seek to achieve our goals.
- We proactively search for modern solutions.
- We are open to innovations, and appreciate speed and innovative points of view.
- We are creative and look for possibilities in any new change.
- Economic liability is the basis on which other parts of our social responsibility are built. We believe that the aim for profit is a basic feature of a socially responsible company;
- We have long-term goals and seek a stable environment created in a transparent way by considering the interests of the business environment and the needs of all market players.
- We aim to build a successful business for our clients, ourselves and business partners, while assuring the welfare of our employees and shareholders.
“The EXPO Centre: The flight is beginning!”
Interview with Quality and Product manager of the Schweitzer project companyPlease introduce yourself. Tell me more about your company. I am Stefan B. from Italy. Our company Schweitzer project is one of the leading European ...
First financial half-year of Lithuanian Airports: consistent growth and increasing non-aviation revenueAfter reviewing the first half-year of 2019, Lithuanian Airports report higher financial results than for the same period last year. Total revenue grew steadily ...
The first half of the year at Lithuanian Airports: stable growth and improved recordsThe first half of 2019 has once again been a record high yet again. All aviation indicators, compared to the same period of most ...
Lithuanian Airports today compared to 5 years ago – there are almost twice as many passengers, flights and travel routesThis July, Lithuanian Airports are commemorating five years since consolidation of Vilnius, Kaunas and Palanga airports. After ending the stage of faulty internal competition ...
The number of wide-body aircraft is rising at Vilnius AirportAviation specialists assign to the category of large aircrafts the plane which wing length (or wing span) ranges from 40 to over 60 meters. ...
Interview with Nikolas Kallas Chief Market Analyst of StormGeo from NorwayPlease briefly introduce yourself, tell me more about your company My name is Nikolas Kallas and I work as Chief Market Analyst for StormGeo. We ...
Vilnius Airport welcomed the thirty-millionth passengerThirty million passengers have already travelled through Vilnius Airport, Lithuania's main air gateway, during the twenty-five years of its existence. All seventy passengers arriving ...
Even more flights to Spain from Vilnius AirportVilniaus oro uoste pasitikta dar viena nauja aviakompanija – Ispanijos žemų kaštų oro linijos „Vueling“. Iki rugsėjo 28 d. jos kartą per savaitę – ...
Air service launched between Vilnius and ZürichLast night Vilnius Airport gave a water salute to greet the aircraft of Germania on the occasion of the launch of regular flights on ...
June to bring new airlines and new routes to Lithuanian airportsThough the summer season in aviation began at the end of March, most of regular seasonal flights at Lithuanian airports will start in June. ...
Lithuanian airports record 17% growth in passenger trafficDuring the first quarter of the year Lithuanian airports handled 17% more passengers compared to the same period last year. In January, February and ...
Interview with Danish Wood Windows owner Jens Jørn Nielsen from DenmarkPlease introduce yourself and your company. I am Jens Jørn Nielsen from Denmark. At the moment I am living in Lithuania in a small city ...